Thursday, July 20, 2006

So what does Dennis like to do? Lets see, I feel like telling you I love basket ball because I am tall or I love to run because I am Kenyan or I love to swim because I live on an island but these things - as cool as they are - don't do it for me!

I love to teach the Bible and this is when I feel most alive - when I am teaching the Word of God - I just love to do it! I am not being super spiritual or anything but I am just being REAL, after all this is the BLOG where people are real with one another, isn't it:)

And Guess where I am headed to this morning? To class! I teach the BTCP Class every Tuesday and Friday from 8am to noon and every Sunday from 2pm to 5pm. On Saturday night I teach in the College Night Live (CNL) our weekly college fellowships. Occassionally I get invited to teach in Bible Schools, Pastors conferences and church services and there is only one thing I can say about it - I love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Uncle Denno,

Thanks again for letting us hang out with y'all in Mombasa this week. Looking forward to reading all about you guys on the blog - especially your big missionary beach trip.

James

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home