Friday, September 28, 2007

We are in Denton/Argyle Texas

Dear friends,

It has been very long since the last time I sent an email update. We are currently in Denton Texas meeting and catching up with old friends and making new ones. It has been fun going to friends home...some of the kids that I left crawling are now running around and talking – very cute little people – of course I can say that because I am 6.7’

My lovely bride has been making friends with the ladies in the missions office and taking care of us at home. I am a very blessed man to have Allison as my bride for keeps; there are mornings I wake up and still amazed at the Grace of God in my life – All I can say is God is good all the time!!!

My wife Allison has updated her Blog with recent news of the Omondi family, if you get a chance please go and read more about our lives here in Denton/Argyle Texas. The address is http://www.allisoninafrica.blogspot.com/

Pray for the Omondis:

  1. Please continue to pray for us as we raise support that we can reach our Goal before we go back to Kenya in the spring of 2008 (between February and March)
  2. Pray that in our marriage we will have Christ at the center of everything and we will seek to serve rather than be served.
  3. Pray that our times with the Lord and each other will increasingly become a Joy and something that we look forward to.
  4. Pray for Cynthia Tomor as she raises support to join us in Kenya in God’s timing.
  5. Pray for Jill Senechal in Germany as she gets ready to go to Kenya to continue with College ministry in Fellowship Baptist church, Mombasa. She is currently not feeling very well and her wellness will determine her travels to Mombasa.

We thank God for all of you and appreciate your loving and generous support for me and now for us since the first day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home