Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Hall of Fame Pt. 1

I would like to post pictures of the greatest men I ever met in my life so you can see them. and if you are great man and want your picture to be posted on my blog hurry and lets meet:) hahahahaha!

The first of them is Jesus but unfortunately I dont have a picture of him but hopefully you can see Him in my life because He is alive and well in me!

The first man that I actually consider great apart after Jesus that I met in my life is Chris B. Chris and I met sometime between 1995 and 1996 and he poured so much in me as far as Bible is concerned. He gave me my first ever Bible (which I gave to a good friend of mine as a weeding present) and my first NIV study Bible (which I still own to date and plan to give to my wife when I get married).

Chris is married to Bekka and they have three little boys!

It was Chris who injected in me the desire to study God's word and teach it without fear - a passion that I have to date! Chris introduced me to my next "hero" - Tom Nelson. Coming soon!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, my name is Jeremy Jones. I found your blog searching for info on Chris Bransford. I am trying to contact him. If you have his e-mail address, would you mind sending it to me? Thanks so much.
Jeremy Jones
jdjones3@gmail.com

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home