Sunday, December 03, 2006

Impact Awards 2006 II

God is good all the time! I was awarded the "Paul's Award" yesterday during the Word of Life Second Ever Impact Award Ceremony (See previous post)! This award is given to people who have excelled in the area of discipleship ministry. I am honored and thankful to Word of Life for this Award and to God for all that He has done through me and in me over the years. It is truly a humbling experience.



2Ti 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dennis,
I just want to say that I am praying of you and Allison. I hope you both have a great Christmas and New Year.
Erin

8:06 AM  
Blogger Joyce Wright said...

Congratulations.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home