Tuesday, December 04, 2007

In the AIR again

I cannot believe our one month visit in Kenya is over! We start our journey back to the USA tomorrow night (Wednesday 05 2007) at 9PM local time (Kenya).

The journey to America will be both exciting and and something I (Dennis) dread! Don't get me wrong I love America; it is the flight that I dread...my height is not very flying friendly. So please pray that I get good seats on the plane and will be good company to my lovely wife if I dont:)

We look forward to updating you more with stories and Pictures if and when we meet in person, otherwise email updates will still keep coming. Thank you for your prayers and support for Allison and I.

This month in Kenya has put excitement in us about getting back ASAP...the only obstacle we face right now that will delay our coming back will be financial support. We are at 60% of our target monthly financial support. Please pray that the Lord will provide for us now as He has done before both for His glory and in His time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Warren said...

I'm glad you are back! Can't wait to see you after you rest up and hear about your time in Kenya.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home