Saturday, July 29, 2006

Allison is here - has been for the last 48 hours!

I am so happy and praising the Lord that Allison is here in Mombasa in person. Please join us in praising the Lord that we can now relate not over the phone but in person - face to face!

She is thinking of writing our story on her blog when she does I will let you know. Girls are just better at that stuff that we are; I as usual will gladly step aside and let the experts handle the job!:)

These flowers were in my house waiting to welcome her to Mombasa. I did not know we had flower shops in Mombasa til July 27th!:) She loved them so much and that made the search for the flowers worth every minute that was invested in the flower hunting odeal!

Drew thanks for your help that morning - you were a good brother then and now as well. I really praise God for your being here at this time in my life. Thanks bro.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Wright said...

The flowers are very beautiful. I am suer Allison loved them. Yall enoy your time together.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home