Saturday, October 14, 2006

D-Train Ready to depart

Well, I thought this day will never come...yet another friend leaving the field after a long time of faithful service! Drew has been here and tirelessly and faithfully served the Lord in Mombasa Polytechnic through Fellowship Baptist Church in the last four months. Tomorrow he leaves for America. My heart is sad that I am going to miss a brother, friend and comrade in the ministry but I am joyful as I saw during his time here, God use, change and mould Drew into a vessel of honor that He is going to use very much in the years to come.

Drew will be interviewing with K-Life in Dallas a few hours after he lands and the interview will last for about three days afterwhich (if they hire him) he will be discipling Junior high and high school kids in North Dallas.

Please pray for Drew as he leaves that the Lord will bless his going out as He blessed his coming into Mombasa.

I WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH DREW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home