Saturday, October 14, 2006

Health

It has been a very interesting last month and a half or so. I have been extremely busy with little time to eat well and rest much. I think it is getting a toll on my health. I have been very tired of late and have had a constant sore throat that wont go away! I went to the doctor two weeks ago and she gave me some antibiotics that worked for the duration of the days I was taking them but as soon as i finished the dose the soreness of my throat came back and I am losing my voice fast.

As you know I need my voice to work and talk to people - which is, I think one of my hobbies. The funny thing was that the doctor told me not to talk and to rest - not very possible with Dennis but if it is going to make me feel good I am ready to not talk and to rest! YES I said NOT TALK...I might just be able to surprise myself! hahahahaha

Allison has been a great Nurse to the team and especially to me...I have been getting really close and special medical attention from the team nurse or should I say the team is borrowing my personal nurse! Thanks Babe - you are awesome!

Please pray for me to regain back my health quickly to have the discipline to eat well and rest much! Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Wright said...

Glad that you feeling better.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i miss my nurse, too!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home