Saturday, October 21, 2006

Prayer Needed

This weekend is going to be a very busy one for me and I would like for you to remember me in your prayers in the following ways:
  1. College Night Live: I am standing in for Gedion who has been teaching in the College Night Live Fellowship the whole of this term. Gedion has gone to Nairobi for the Burial of one of his friends. I am teaching on forgiveness tonight [October 21 2006] pray that God will be with me as I teach this topic that God is growing me into as well. CS Lewis in writing about this topic begins, “I am not trying to tell you in this book what I could do – I can do precious little – I am telling you what Christianity is. I did not invent it.” This is exactly how I feel! Pray that the Lord will use even my weakness and struggles to make this message more powerful and effective!
  2. Mombasa Memorial Church Youth Leadership retreat: I will be teaching at a retreat tomorrow morning [October 22 2006] both in the Sunday worship service and a session right after that on the topic of Spiritual Leadership talking specifically on the Cost of Leadership! Please pray that God will use me in a mighty way to bring about his principles of leadership out very clearly and very boldly.
  3. BTCL: After the retreat I am going to go to my usual Sunday afternoon BTCL class where I will be teaching New Testament Survey for the rest of the afternoon...I need God's strength and your prayers!
Thanks for all your prayers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

how did your week go?!?!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home