Thursday, January 18, 2007

Apart Again:(


Allison left on the January 16th to go back to America...Please pray for us to have the strength of God to wait for His timing as we continue with our lives apart again (for the 3rd time now). I will be joining her sometime in the summer (May-June) after my current BTCP class graduates. We will then get married, raise support and then come back to Kenya and settle to do ministry here indefinitely.
Thank you for your prayer and support during this hard time for us. Romans 8:28 continues to be an encouragement to us.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
So sorry, hang in there Denno May-June is a whole lot closer than it seems. I just prayed for the both of you.
Love you both,
Joyce

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe...you are sooooo sweet. I miss you terribly! I just needed you here today after my car breakdown in the snow and rain. I love and miss you so much!

12:08 AM  
Blogger BlackJack said...

Bro, I understand more than you Know.
It was hard for Placy & Myself Also. Congratulations on your soon to be Marriage! It is truly a GOD Blessed instution. Oh yea, we are Pregnant with # 3! If ya ever get down Mexico way, Y'all always got a place to stay.

Fox
http://fbumpkin.wordpress.com/

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not for long Dennis. Take courage.If yu waited those three times before I know yu can hold up for three months.
And next time it will to make her yur wife...oh!so swit...

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woieee don'tworry u will back here before u know it this is Evelyn if you dont remember i am chilling for u guys back here in Raleigh congratulations by the way.God bless

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy...
I've known you like for ever you strong...well June is almost here,so you keep holding on ok?
Love you guys...
Tweetie...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home