Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Father

Thanks for your prayers for my dad and know that God is answering them. I have had complete peace about the situation – God is good all the Time!

As far as my dad's situation, I talked to my mom tonight and there is not very much improvement. The swelling on his face is gone down but the speech and the memory loss is still the same no improvement.

It seems like he had high blood pressure and then he tried to take medicine on his own and overdosed (He is blind) himself. But thank God he is getting better slowly.

Thanks again for your prayers and your encouragement through this time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is your dad doing?

6:44 AM  
Blogger sister said...

hi this is nelly just wanted to tell you all the best in whatever u will do.I miss you.you are the coolest person i have ever met am praying for you real hard.God bless you and pliz greet Allison for me.THANKS.IT WAS GOOD KNOWING YOU ARE FINE!!!I was just working on my project and wanted to see how you are fairing.BYE!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger sister said...

PRAY FOR ME TO PASS IN MY EXAMS AND MY POEM TO SUCCEED TO NATIONALS.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home