Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am on Skype

I now have a SKYPE-IN Number which will make it easier for my American friends to get in touch with me without incurring international calling charges. (My friends in Kenya can still find me at Tudor, Safcom or Celtel - So now we can Ongea Bila Ubaguzi for real)! The number is 919-827-0600; it's a Raleigh, NC number [Mmmm I wonder why?] and here is how it works:

The SkypeIn number is a regular phone number so any charges that might regularly occur from calling a number in that location still apply.
An example: If you have a SkypeIn number in New York and a friend living in New York calls your SkypeIn number from a regular landline they will not be charged anything. But if a friend in Los Angeles calls your New York number they will get charged the long distance fees that they would normally get charged for a LA to New York call.
Just think of your SkypeIn number as a regular phone number, because it is!

Lets take advantage of the Global village network and KEEP IN TOUCH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

p.s. - i tagged you!
:-)
http://www.livingmercy.blogspot.com


you are so cute - i love your posts. ha!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

YEAH!!! I can actually call you now! And the number works for real! I love and miss you so much Babe!
love, Stokey

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home